Who we are
Holistic AI is an AI Risk Management company. Our mission is to empower enterprises to adopt and scale AI with confidence. We have pioneered the field of AI Risk Management, having reviewed over 100+ enterprise AI projects covering 20k+ different algorithms. Our clients and partners include Fortune 500 corporations, SMEs, governments and regulators.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality written work and supporting colleagues within the organization to do the same within the remit of AI policy and regulations. We are looking for someone with relevant experience and expertise, with an interest in governance, policy, and algorithmic accountability discussions. Strong written skills are required, with an ability to write quickly and succinctly.
- Tracking and summarising developments in relevant areas.
- Curate and deliver strong written pieces, targeting audiences with an interest in AI legal, regulation, and policy. This may include short internal or client briefs, summaries, and blogs.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and networks with key stakeholders involved in relevant policy, delivery, and research – including national and local government, other national/local agencies, and other research centres and think tanks.
- Proactively provide advice, support, and guidance to colleagues across HAI in order to improve the quality and impact of our research, working closely with other members of the Senior Management Team.
- Work with the communication and marketing team to communicate and promote our work and to identify opportunities for research and evidence to influence policy and practice across HAI activities.
- Relevant work experience and/or education in the relevant area (Law, Policy, Philosophy, etc.)
- Strong interest in AI/ New Digital technologies
- Excellent qualitative skills
- Ability to review and if required comment, upon the latest AI regulation and policy developments.
- Ability to review relevant literature
- Proven skills in writing for and speaking to a range of audiences to ensure impact
- Ability to work under own initiative with a proactive approach to problem - solving
To apply for this role, email your CV (or any questions) to firstname.lastname@example.org