Who we are
Holistic AI is an AI Risk Management company. Our mission is to empower enterprises to adopt and scale AI with confidence. Our automated AI Risk Management platform audits and assures AI systems' code, data, policies and processes. This enables enterprises to maximise the value of their AI, minimise reputational, legal and commercial risks, and accelerate innovation.
We have pioneered the field of AI Risk Management and have deep practical experience auditing AI systems, having reviewed over 100+ enterprise AI projects covering 20k+ different algorithms. Our clients and partners include Fortune 500 corporations, SMEs, governments and regulators.
Your work will be engaging, and within a diverse and caring team, all of whom are lifelong learners seeking to be the best in their work.
We are looking for an Inbound Marketing Executive to support the marketing team in generating MQLs (marketing qualified leads). Ultimately, responsible for attracting qualified prospects to your website and helping you convert them into leads and customers using relevant and helpful online content. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
To succeed in this role, you should have experience developing leads from marketing campaigns. In addition, you will work with the content team to produce drip marketing and other inbound bound campaigns to generate leads.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Create drip marketing emails and other inbound nurturing content campaigns
- Create different buyer personas and identify their needs
- Keyword research & mapping for the buyer’s journey
- Increase traffic and website conversions through various inbound campaigns
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an inbound marketer, digital marketing executive or similar role
- Experience with CRM and prospecting software (MailChimp, HubSpot, etc.)
- Understanding of marketing performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
Nice to haves
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field is an asset
- Experience or interest in AI/technology field
- Central London (Soho) office with potential hybrid working
- Fully stocked pantries with snacks and drinks
- Regular socials and activities, online and in-person
- Training and capability-building opportunities
- Many others!