About Holistic AI
Holistic AI is an AI Risk Management platform with a mission to empower enterprises to adopt and scale AI with confidence. We have pioneered the field of AI risk management, having reviewed 100+ enterprise AI projects covering 20k+ different algorithms. Our clients and partners include Fortune 500 corporations, SMEs, governments, and regulators.
The founding team are global subject matter experts in the fields of AI Ethics, Responsible AI and AI Risk Management, building a rapidly growing SaaS category leader.
About the role
You’ll be joining as a founding Customer Success team member, this means massive professional and personal growth. We’ve won some great customers already and scaling fast. There might not be a better opportunity in enterprise SaaS in the UK right now!
The role is all about building a strong and loyal customer base and converting key internal stakeholders into champions, who can’t help but spread the word about Holistic AI amongst their peers.
You’ll also be responsible for securing renewals and identifying upsell opportunities across SME’s and Enterprise accounts, working closely with our Sales team.
Holistic AI is a true tech start-up. We experiment and move fast, with conviction. We are at the intersection of ethics, law and technology, providing an exceptional opportunity to grow and be challenged on a daily basis, working with equally exceptional and diverse colleagues. For the right person this is a career defining opportunity.
- Naturally curious and empathetic
- Highly emotionally intelligent
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a knack for growing customer accounts
- Excellent communication skills and project management
- Structured and thoughtful when it comes to executing your role
- Resilient and motivated when confronted with challenging situations
- Eager to develop
- Excited by rapid change expected in at a start-up
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- You’ll have a background of repeated success in B2B customer success or account management, preferably within a software organisation
- You have a background in law, computer science, or AI
- We’re building a collaborative culture of on-going coaching and development for all team members. It’s important that you are seeking this type of environment
What’s in it for you
- Earning potential – realistic opportunity to exceed quota and an attractive bonus plan
- Be an early part of the next great UK tech start-up story
- Rapid development opportunities – early hires will be in a great position for first line leadership roles as we grow
- In-person with flexibility
- 32 days annual leave + 1 for your birthday
- Pension scheme