About the team
At Holistic AI - Engineering team, we embrace a culture of experimentation, improvement and learning. You will work in a collaborative, trusting and very challenging environment that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions. You will take a great place in our team and you will work closely with our engineers that come from experienced companies like: Sky, Skyscanner, DeepMind and Goldman Sachs. You will work on our greenfield projects that have an impact on both: what we build and how we build it.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with a deep knowledge of major Cloud providers like AWS, GCP and has expertise with various automation tools for developing CI/CD pipelines and for creating and maintaining production infrastructure. In this role, you will be responsible for defining and enabling the organisational strategy and approach, focusing on processes, practices and tools that increase the ability to deliver high services in a sustainable manner.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for our cloud infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines
- Perform routine application maintenance to ensure that the production environment runs smoothly
- Leverage new technologies and tools when needed
- Ensure smooth communication with engineering and senior stakeholders
- Help our team grow from your expertise and experience
What you’ll need
- Experience with either AWS or GCP
- Experience with Terraform, Python and DevOps in general
- Be passionate about applying DevOps principles at scale
- Ability and openness to learn, fail and apply learnings moving forward
- Very good communication and collaboration skills
- Be a team player and be able to set less experienced engineers up for success
What’s in it for you
💸 Competitive salary
🕘 Flexible working hours - We trust you to work on times that suit you and your team.
🏡 Hybrid friendly - as long as you have a good internet connection and a private and quiet space that allows you to do your best work.
📚 Regular knowledge sharing session with your squad.
○ Personal library - books that you can read any time.
○ Training and capability in building opportunities.
💰 We will automatically enrol you into our pension scheme.
🍼 Maternity and paternity leave policy (if you have been with us for at least 13 weeks).
🍻 Regular social activities in person or online - Attendance is 100 % optional; if you don’t fancy it, don’t stress about it!
🍱 Fully stocked pantries with snacks and drinks.
⚖️ Good work-life balance.
About Holistic AI
We are the leading provider of AI Risk Management services, and our mission is to empower our clients to adopt and scale AI with confidence.
We spun out of University College London, with a core team made of PhDs in Computer Science. The company is formed by lifelong learners seeking to be the best in their work. Together as a team, we were able to pioneer the AI Risk Management field by having strong practical experience in auditing AI systems.
We have reviewed over 100+enterprise AI projects covering more than 20k different algorithms. We are trusted by Fortune 500 corporations, SMEs, governments and regulators.
We are based in Soho Square (central London).
If this sounds like something that is exciting, we want to hear from you! To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our recruiters will get in touch with you!