About the team
At Holistic AI - Engineering team, we embrace a culture of experimentation, improvement and learning. You will work in a collaborative, trusting and very challenging environment that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions. You will take a great place in our team and you will work closely with our engineers that come from experienced companies like: Sky, Skyscanner, DeepMind and Goldman Sachs. You will work on our greenfield projects that have an impact on both: what we build and how we build it.
About the role
We are looking for a UI/UX designer, who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design, to turn our platform into easy-to-use product for our clients.
The designer will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
What you’ll do
- Investigate user experience design requirements for our platform
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Develop and conceptualise design strategies
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps and prototypes
- Design UI elements and tools such as: navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, widgets and more for our platform
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links
- Collaborate with out engineers to provide advice and guidance on the Dev implementation
- Test activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour
- Adhere to style standards on typography and graphic design
What you’ll need
- Minimum of 3 years UI/UX design experience
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work
- Proven experience with Figma and Adobe Creative Suite (In Design mostly)
- Attention to detail and an eye for design
- Passion for quality
- Critical thinking: balance short-term needs with long-term goals
- Excellent communication skills and collaboration skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
What’s in it for you
💼 Job type: permanent or contract
💸 Competitive salary
🕘 Flexible working hours - We trust you to work on times that suit you and your team.
🏡 Hybrid friendly - as long as you have a good internet connection and a private and quiet space that allows you to do your best work.
📚 Regular knowledge sharing session with your squad.
○ Personal library - books that you can read any time.
○ Training and capability in building opportunities.
💰 We will automatically enrol you into our pension scheme.
🍼 Maternity and paternity leave policy (if you have been with us for at least 13 weeks).
🍻 Regular social activities in person or online - Attendance is 100 % optional; if you don’t fancy it, don’t stress about it!
🍱 Fully stocked pantries with snacks and drinks.
⚖️ Good work-life balance.
About Holistic AI
We are the leading provider of AI Risk Management services, and our mission is to empower our clients to adopt and scale AI with confidence.
We spun out of University College London, with a core team made of PhDs in Computer Science. The company is formed by lifelong learners seeking to be the best in their work. Together as a team, we were able to pioneer the AI Risk Management field by having strong practical experience in auditing AI systems.
We have reviewed over 100+enterprise AI projects covering more than 20k different algorithms. We are trusted by Fortune 500 corporations, SMEs, governments and regulators.
We are based in Soho Square (central London).
If this sounds like something that is exciting, we want to hear from you! To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and one of our recruiters will get in touch with you!