Who we are
Holistic AI is an AI Risk Management company. Our mission is to empower enterprises to adopt and scale AI with confidence. Having grown out of University College London’s Computer Science Department, we have pioneered the field of AI Risk Management. Our clients and partners include Fortune 500 corporations, SMEs, governments and regulators.
In this role, you will play a key role in providing authoritative advice to senior management and be responsible for project management and administration of research grants through the full lifecycle (e.g. Innovate UK, Turing Institute). You will also help with increasing the volume of externally funded research grants and assist in developing narratives on and evaluations of the impact of the research projects.
In delivering this role efficiently and effectively, you will be expected to exercise good judgement and to use initiative in being proactive. The role requires excellent financial, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills along with a good understanding of the research funding landscape. This role also requires someone with the ability to manage their own time and workload to deliver all outcomes on time with minimal supervision.
This post has excellent opportunities for career progression and development so it would suit an ambitious, high performing individual, familiar with pre and post Award processes. It would also suit someone that has an ambition to grow and lead its own Research management team in the future in one of the fastest growing tech companies in London.
- Identify and promote funding opportunities, developing extensive knowledge of eligibility criteria and eligible costs.
- Coordinate and oversee the research administrative support from application stage, grant set up and final reconciliation and reporting.
- Improve financial sustainability through maximising cost recovery and overhead contributions.
- Work with colleagues across the company to develop and implement policies and processes that improve our research administration.
- Assist in providing financial help and administration with other research related activities.
- Good general education, preferably at MSc level (or equivalent) or higher.
- Experience of leading administrative support for research grants & projects.
- Excellent financial and organisational skills with outstanding ability to prioritise and schedule workloads with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to write reports, communicate effectively and appropriately with a wide range of people.
- Interest in AI, AI Ethics and Regulations.
- Relevant research management experience in Engineering, Computer Science focused projects.
This role is temporary (with an option to extend to permanent). It can be offered on a full time or part time basis. We are based in London (Soho Square). We offer hybrid working, an occupational pension scheme, generous annual leave and excellent development opportunities.
Salary range: £40.000 – 50.000
If this sounds like something that is exciting, we want to hear from you! To apply for this role, please send your CV and a short paragraph on why you are interested in the role to, email@example.com and we will get back to you in few days!
We are interested to fill this role as soon as possible. For informal discussions about the role please contact Jovana Savanovic (Head of Operations and Planning) on firstname.lastname@example.org