About the team
Working at Holistic AI - Engineering team is simply... different. It is just the way we love to collaborate that fosters your creativity and learning. You will take a great place in our team and you will work closely with our engineers that come from experienced companies like: Sky, Skyscanner, DeepMind and Goldman Sachs. You will be part of a rewarding, energising and proficient environment. You will work on our greenfield projects that have an impact on both: what we build and how we build it.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer who will help us to build our new platform using React, Tailwind and Typescript. In this role, you will be working closely with our Product Manager and UX team to implement new features.
We expect from you to be able to work independently, with little supervision. To keep the fronting foundation engineering focused and steer the team in the right direction, we are looking for someone with strong engineering experience, ability to drive and implement changes.
If you like getting things done and you want to add important value to our platform, this is the perfect place for you to be!
What you’ll do
- Build high-performance code for stability and maintainability
- Solve technical problems of large scope and complexity
- Write unit tests to ensure the product is at the highest quality
- Support your team to achieve the OKRs on time with excellent outcomes
- Thinking about user experience and make it better
- Be a role model to help your team as well as guide and mentor less experienced engineers
What you’ll need
- Proven experience with React,Tailwind and Typescript
- Critical thinking: balance short-term needs with long-term goals
- Attention to detail and an eye for design
- Passion for quality
- Curiosity and excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability and openness to learn, fail and apply learnings moving forward
What’s in it for you
💸 Competitive salary
🕘 Flexible working hours - We trust you to work on times that suit you and your team.
🏡 Hybrid friendly - as long as you have a good internet connection and a private and quiet space that allows you to do your best work.
📚 Regular knowledge sharing session with your squad.
○ Personal library - books that you can read any time.
○ Training and capability in building opportunities.
💰 We will automatically enrol you into our pension scheme.
🍼 Maternity and paternity leave policy (if you have been with us for at least 13 weeks).
🍻 Regular social activities in person or online - Attendance is 100 % optional; if you don’t fancy it, don’t stress about it!
🍱 Fully stocked pantries with snacks and drinks.
⚖️ Good work-life balance.
About Holistic AI
We are the leading provider of AI Risk Management services, and our mission is to empower our clients to adopt and scale AI with confidence.
We spun out of University College London, with a core team made of PhDs in Computer Science. The company is formed by lifelong learners seeking to be the best in their work. Together as a team, we were able to pioneer the AI Risk Management field by having strong practical experience in auditing AI systems.
We have reviewed over 100+ enterprise AI projects covering more than 20k different algorithms. We are trusted by Fortune 500 corporations, SMEs, governments and regulators.
We are based in Soho Square (central London).
If this sounds like something that is exciting for you, we want to hear from you! To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our recruiters will get in touch with you!