Holistic AI is pleased to announce that several of our solutions have been accepted into the Centre for Data Ethics and Innovation’s (CDEI’s) AI Assurance Portfolio.
Initially developed in collaboration with Tech UK, the CDEI’s Portfolio provides a catalogue of tools for those designing, developing, deploying, or procuring AI tools to support the implementation of appropriate safeguards to reduce risks and avoid preventable harms.
From governance to bias audits: The Five Holistic AI solutions integrated into the CDEI AI Assurance Portfolio
The AI Assurance Portfolio was first launched in June 2023 and is intended to be developed over time, with five of Holistic AI’s solutions added to the September 2023 iteration.
The Holistic AI tools included in the portfolio are:
- Holistic AI’s Governance, Risk, and Compliance Platform: a proprietary, scalable solution to manage AI inventory, map risks, and facilitate compliance with AI regulation and legislation.
- Holistic AI Audits: a customisable, tailor-made solution for a deep-dive assessment into a system’s risks driven by quantitative analysis.
- Holistic AI NYC Bias Audits: independent, impartial bias audits of automated employment decision tools for compliance with New York City Local Law 144.
- Holistic AI Open-Source Library: Python library for the assessment and mitigation of bias in AI and machine learning models, including both regression systems and categorical systems.
- Holistic AI Risk Mitigation Roadmaps: Guides for enterprises to self assess and mitigate risks associated with bias, robustness, efficacy, explainability, and privacy.
These tools have previously been accepted into the OECD’s Catalogue of AI Tools and Metrics, highlighting the emerging impetus for enterprises designing, developing, and deploying AI to ensure they are doing to in a safe and fair way to maximise the value of the tools.
Schedule a demo to find out how Holistic AI can support you on your journey to safer and fairer AI.